JnanaBhumi Intermediate Exam Centers Hall Ticket Number 2019 Download at JnanaBhumi.ap.gov.in & www.bieap.gov.in: The board of intermediate education Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) incorporated in 1971 with its headquarters in Hyderabad, aims at providing best educational studies for the local students in subjects like Arts, Commerce and science. The Andhra Pradesh Intermediate(ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ ఇంటర్ ఫస్టియర్) timetable is announced on their official website bieap.gov.in in which all necessary information is mentioned for the students who desire to download Inter First Year(ప్రథమ సంవత్సర) & Second Year(ద్వితీయ సంవత్సర) Exam Centers with hall tickets number, also for existing students who wish to know about upcoming exam dates , Hall Tickets(హాల్ టిక్కెట్) and centers.
AP Intermediate Exam Centers Hall Ticket Number 2019
After the announcement of the examination schedule which includes the date and time of the exams that will take place and the exam centres, the Andhra Pradesh board announces the hall ticket for the examinations. Hall tickets is basically an admit card that the board provides the students appearing in an exam. It is an entry card or an official identity card issued by the authority for students to sit in the exam. It is compulsory for students to present a hall ticket number in every examination. It consists of the student’s personal details as well as exam details on it. According to last year data, the board will issue hall ticket or admit card in the month of February for the exams taking place in the year 2019. And it can be retrieved from the official website.
|Inter 1st & 2nd Year Hall Tickets 2019 Info|
|Name of The Board||Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education (BIEAP)|
|Date of Exam||27th February 2019|
|Hall Tickets Date||Available From 23rd Feb 2019|
|Exam Centers List||Available|
|Hall Ticket Download Link||Given Below|
JnanaBhumi Inter 1st Year & 2nd Year Hall Ticket Number 2019 Search by Name
AP Intermediate Hall Tickets 2019 Search by name is the most important document that has to be presented at the day of examination. It consists of the following details of First Year & Second Year:
- Name of the Student
- Name of the examination board
- Roll Number of the student for the exams
- Father’s Name / Mother’s name
- Type of examination
- Subjects and Subject Codes
- Exam Center Details
- Exam time
- Student’s Photograph
- Student’s Signature
- Rules for sitting in the exam and important instructions for the students such as reach the examination hall 10 minutes before the exam, no borrowing of things during the exam, no using of electronic gadget during exam etc.
Intermediate Exam Centers 2019 AP Board @ Jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
In the year 2018, Andhra Pradesh Intermediate board launched IPE center location app for the benefit of the students appearing in the exams. This app can be downloaded easily on android and ios operating systems. The students can use this app to know every detail about their intermediate exam centers like exact location, address and name of the inter exam center. There is a Google map option that can be used to reach the center on time.
గమనిక: దయచేసి మీ ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ ఇంటర్మీడియట్ పరీక్ష హాల్ టికెట్ను డౌన్లోడ్ చేసుకోండి. మీకు ఏదైనా దోషం వచ్చినా లేదా సహాయం కావాలనుకుంటే అప్పుడు క్రింద వ్యాఖ్యానించండి. ధన్యవాదాలు
This is a very good initiative taken by the Andhra Pradesh Board for the convenience of the students appearing for the exams. AP intermediate hall tickets 2019 is the utmost convenience of the students so that they don’t face any difficulty in the exam procedures.
How to get Hall Ticket for Andhra Pradesh Intermediate Exam 2019?
- The first step is to visit the official website bieap.gov.in and look for the latest updates announced and follow the link of 1st & 2nd Year.
- After you click on the link a login screen will appear and the student must enter their personal details or enrollment number.
- After the completion of logging in, the requested student’s admit card will appear on the screen for AP intermediate 2019 exams. The student must check all details mentioned in the admit card regarding their subjects and exam center.
- After going through the AP intermediate exam centers 2019 thoroughly, the student must download it.
- Or the student can directly click on the print option and take out an original print out.
Check Here Exam Center Status: apinterresults2019.in